The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de mascarilla
1(de belleza) mascarilla femenino
- A face pack was applied and I lay there for several minutes caked in, er, stuff with soaked cotton wool on my eyes.
- Every few days, I have to soften up my feet, exfoliate and moisturise my whole body and find time for a face pack.
- Because we live in a tropical climate I think our skin needs cleaning more often and a face pack once a week or a fortnight can leave you feeling good and refreshed.
- We did the pictures in London, and while it was unusual to be standing there with a full face pack on I was still really pleased to have been given the contract.
- It also makes a good face pack; my grandmother swore by it and was still beautiful at 99 complaining at being chased around the nursing home by a 70-year-old man!
- My grandmother is 99 years old and has always used ‘egg whites’ as a face pack and she's still beautiful.
- They all went home for a shower, a face pack and some light relief.
- If you have more time, take an aroma therapy oil rub on your body, get a facial followed by a beauty sleep leaving the face pack on.
- While you are relaxing in this wonderful bath don't forget to use one of the face pack recipes that I have given you previously, this is an ideal opportunity for that quiet time.
- After massaging my face, neck and arms for what felt like a blissful half hour she applied a fruity strawberry and vanilla face pack, lip rescue balm and apricot eye pads.
- For a home-made tomato face pack, make a paste of tomato pulp with yoghurt.
- One can also pick up the herbs for mind power and hair care, herbal face pack, henna, shampoo and cream, biotone for weight reduction, cutex, sunny balm and much more.
- Treatment for dry skin - Apply face packs made from the yolk of an egg into which a few drops of lemon juice have been beaten.
- Blancmange face packs are an effective beauty treatment.
- I also spent a small fortune in Lush Soap, bath bars, bath bombs and chocolate face packs.
- The shop also has face packs, amla power, henna power, honey (of Girijan co-operative society), all for rates that could be dubbed starkly cheap when compared to the exorbitant beauty parlour rates.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!