Learn English Grammar From A–Z
(British face flannel)
1(para lavarse) toallita femininemanopla feminine
- ‘Here, wash your face,’ he was told as he was handed a facecloth, soap and towel.
- After using you simply throw the facecloth into an attendant basket.
- The soap looked rough and small, obviously on its last legs and the facecloth, faded grey from too many washes, had seen better days.
- Both hand towel and facecloth are embroidered with a lavender and are available in colour set or mix the colours to suit yourself.
- You will find a toothbrush, facecloth and a bar of soap in the top drawer of your table.
- Look for facecloth, arm cloth, leg cloth, long loofah, wide loofah and pumice stone.