The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of lifting
1(operation)lifting masculineestiramiento (facial) masculine
- No longer is plastic surgery limited to facelifts and tummy tucks.
- A facelift can reduce saggy skin and wrinkles to produce a more alert and youthful appearance.
- The investigation comes after widespread concerns about more radical cosmetic surgery, such as facelifts and liposuction, which has resulted in a tightening of the law.
- A number of states are considering taxing cosmetic surgery like facelifts, tummy tucks, and Botox injections.
- Just like any other cosmetic surgery procedure, facelifts can have complications.
- When surgeons perform a facelift they lift the skin of the face and neck and expose a raw surface.
- Plastic surgeons currently use facelifts or liposuction to try to tackle these signs of aging.
- But the face of plastic surgery is changing from facelifts to less invasive options.
- Women are turning to quick-fix plastic surgery such as facelifts or fat reduction in their lunch-hour as the trend to keep looking young reaches new heights.
- But facelifts and plastic surgery for pets are commonplace in the United States, where the pampering of pooches has become big business.
- More radical cosmetic surgical procedures, such as facelifts and rhinoplasty, increased as well, up five percent.
- Eileen opted for a total facelift to remove all her excess skin; it's a major operation which will last around six hours.
- Among women the greatest demand is for facelifts and breast surgery - though Lewis says face-lifting is more popular than ever before with both sexes.
- It was explained to her before surgery that a facelift would do nothing for the mouth lines.
- However, cosmetic plastic surgery is not covered by insurance, which includes facelifts.
- Breast augmentation, liposuction and tummy tucks to suck the fat, facelifts, nose reshaping, and eyelid surgery are the most popular surgical procedures.
- More consumers are considering injectables to prolong or avoid facelifts, forehead lifts and eyelid surgeries.
- Based on his experience, Dr. Bank recommended all patients older than 40 years of age who desire body contour improvement in the neck, abdomen, or arm shouldn't be immediately relegated to facelifts, tummy tucks, and arm jobs.
- Working in a central Florida practice that specializes in veins, aesthetics, and anti-aging, Dr. Murray became interested in an alternative to facelifts that has since become known as the Featherlift.
- In reality, many people want to rid themselves of neck ‘wattle’ to look younger or to wear certain clothes or accessories more comfortably, without having facelifts.
2(reconditioning, renovation)the building was given a facelift — remozaron el edificio
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!