Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1facialde la cara
- Nobody knows why some people should be affected by facial blushing so severe that it blights their lives.
- The earlier Door Gods were depicted with fearful facial features and expressions.
- With a wide range or regional accents and facial expressions for each joke, Omid really did bring the house down.
- The drooped heads and lost facial expressions on Sunday evening last told its own story.
- His kooky gestures, facial expressions, attitude, and delivery were all perfect.
- The only way to distinguish them is by their subtly different signature walks and facial expressions.
- His true fascination was with the exploration of human character through facial expression.
- He could quote dialogue, he could resurrect physical postures and facial expressions.
- The research used photos which show men and women making a range of facial expressions.
- Deshan's facial expression first softened, then turned into one of disgust.
- Nothing in Jene's facial expression revealed his opinion on Falnec's response.
- Dorley-Brown asked them to express themselves entirely through facial expression.
- Her discomfort in her surroundings was evident in her body and facial expressions.
- All the dancers should maintain totally blank facial expressions throughout.
- During her trial, Selena was reported to have made odd facial expressions at the jury several times.
- Her narration was carried within every facial expression as much as through the words themselves.
- There may be facial expressions for other emotions such as shame or awe, but these have yet to be identified.
- A lower motor neurone lesion causes weakness of all the muscles of facial expression.
- They use a wide variety of facial expressions and calls to communicate with one another.
- She watches the dance of the center couple with a bitter facial expression, her hands folded in withdrawn.
1limpieza de cutis feminine