The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1vello facial masculine
- The only contradiction to his boyishness is his ever-present facial hair.
- Like a haircut, a change in facial hair is a great way to change your look.
- A guy with great facial hair feels like the king of the world.
- Charlie's facial hair has grown from stubble to full-fledged beard.
- There's a fine line between what is considered in and out of style in terms of facial hair.
- Many celebrities have fun when it comes to their facial hair.
- Where would some of our most distinguished historical figures be without their facial hair?
- Don't be afraid to try out new styles with your facial hair, since no change is permanent.
- Banderas sports three-day old facial hair and a messy mop top, whispering all his lines at an inaudible level.
- Carefully trimming, shaving and shaping one's facial hair can achieve a never-ending multitude of looks, such as handlebar moustaches, goatees and designer sideburns.
- She lowered her age when she enlisted to make her lack of facial hair less remarkable.
- Finns dress quite formally when heading out on the town, and the sight of a man not wearing a suit or jacket in a nightclub is as rare as a middle-aged Finn without facial hair.
- The men plucked their facial hair and also removed hair around their heads, leaving a long central lock that they braided with decorative feathers, shells, and strings.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!