The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(mission/delegation) de investigación(mission/delegation) investigador
- But other missions said attendance was a routine part of fact-finding activities.
- Once a fact-finding mission has been established and its chairman and members appointed, no persons should be added to the mission as members except to fill a vacancy in the mission.
- The programme reminded me of a conversation with one who was on a fact-finding committee some years ago with the aim of attracting the Games to Ireland.
- We explore the fact-finding function of the Court a little later.
- The request follows an August fact-finding mission by the commission's Arizona State Advisory Committee.
- Leave your expectations behind and consider it all a fact-finding mission.
- We are desirous of joining a fact-finding mission to find out the root-cause of terrorist activities, and discuss its solution.
- In fact, the Court's exceptionally broad ruling removed fact-finding processes even from the Court's own debates.
- The analysts and political commentators say the tribunals are a fact-finding mission, but the reality is that they are glorified public trials.
- This would place considerable weight on fact-finding processes prior to sentencing.
- Amendments to the Criminal Procedure law in 1996 introduced adversary elements to the fact-finding process in criminal trials.
- They get a lot of people out on fact-finding missions and I think we can learn from that.
- They are on a fact-finding mission to gather all data, surveys and specialist reports to oppose the no smoking ban in Ireland.
- She spent half a day in the facility on a fact-finding mission and in consultation with senior management at Oak Park.
- The team undertook a fact-finding mission to assess how violence had affected minority women.
- The next issue on her broad-ranging agenda is a fact-finding mission with a view to potentially tabling a bid for the 2012 Olympics for London.
- Seven years ago, I took a party of York schoolchildren to visit Odense in Denmark on a fact-finding mission for a new safe routes to schools project.
- She was the first representative of an international human rights organisation to visit Gujarat on a fact-finding mission.
- Most of them feel the fact-finding mission is a non-partisan issue.
- The Tuesday visit is part of a two-day fact-finding mission to Scotland on new and emerging technologies.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!