The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de manufacturado
- The bridge decks have been constructed with the aid of standard factory-made precast pretensioned beams.
- However, most Pont l'Eveque cheese produced today is factory made.
- This is home-made pizza, not factory-made pizza.
- Some are installed as a liquid while other types come as factory-made panels or foam board.
- In the late nineteenth century, parents began to show affection for their children by purchasing factory-made toys.
- The arrival of factory-made cotton clothes also had serious consequences for labourers.
- If new factory-made doors or windows are too costly, you can install low-cost plastic sheets over the windows.
- His firm purposely chose handmade equipment because factory-made tools were of lower quality.
- Bagpipes are now factory-made, with drills guided by computers and fit together by teams of assembly-line workers.
- More than a dozen nations have detected horse flesh in processed products such as factory-made burger patties, meat pies and meat-filled pastas.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!