The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1buque factoría masculino
- This has become a really big operation, with one lot of boats for laying the nets and another for picking them up and a factory ship equipped for freezing and canning attending each fleet.
- Although UK whaling finished in the 1960s, Hull men continued to be recruited to work in the whale processing factory ships in the South Atlantic up until the 1970s.
- Consequently, the Canadians now have a fleet of factory ships fishing the stocks of deepwater shrimp around the coasts of Labrador and Newfoundland.
- The Polish fishing fleet is composed of about thirty factory ships operating principally in the Bering Sea and also of many aging, small, and underpowered boats which fish herring in the Baltic.
- The development of factory ships made it possible for the whalers to stay at sea for long periods, increasing the number of whales they could hunt.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!