Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1tienda de fábrica feminine
- Our first stop was the Camper factory shop, where the famous flatties sell for a fraction of their retail price in the UK.
- The company began to sell carpets and rugs direct to customers in the area from its factory shop after it rose from the ashes, and this aspect of the business has become just as important as the commercial side.
- An Eden firm has set up its own factory outlet to cope with the popularity of its range of garden pots and ornaments.
- As an indication of its readiness to capitalise on every opportunity available to it, however small, the company operates a small factory shop at the entrance to the premises.
- Whyte plans to bring in new income through the upgrade of the Hillington factory shop, which he describes as a glorified jumble sale.