Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(account/report) que se atiene a los hechos(account/report) objetivoa factual error — un error de hecho
- I have apologised if I've got the information wrong and have corrected factual errors which will enable me to know the factual background.
- Should the author care about the factual correctness of the fiction she writes?
- The factual background to the matter whilst complex, was well documented by the tribunal in its decision.
- It went on to say that there was no need for an oral hearing because there were no concerns over the factual issues in the case.
- Overall, I think that it would be far better if we viewed the conflict in an unbiased factual light.
- In due course I shall have to refer to a number of factual matters concerning the disciplinary procedure.
- The reported information was of a factual nature, and so could be unambiguously coded.
- However, where there are grounds for doubt or uncertainty on factual accuracy, this needs to be indicated.
- We hope our media can provide us with relevant, factual and balanced information.
- My 12 year old son needed factual information for a school report he had to present.
- The book is often mistaken in its views and incorrect in the supposedly factual information it contains.
- Your short article cited above was glib, arrogant, and provides little factual information.
- Realists respect factual information, which they store up to use when making decisions.
- One of the things that the internet has done is to widely disseminate enormous amounts of factual information.
- The trust also provides qualified counselling along with factual and practical information.
- I do not and will not disperse important information that is not factual and accurate.
- In return for this they are entitled to a flow of factual information about food from the farm to the table.
- The profiles would also have to be monitored for factual accuracy and selectivity of information.
- Bereaved parents often need factual information that may help explain why their baby has died.
- This is a full and, in my judgment, an accurate account of the various factual matters and the various areas of dispute.
- Moreover, always remember that the application of these rules to new factual situations will rarely result in definite decisions.