The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of fundido
1fundido masculineentrada disuelta feminine
- The four words in Spanish appear down the centre of the image, on a rapid fade-in, dividing the two figures in the frame.
- The words were spilled across the screen in a fade-in and fade-out motif as the announcer spoke them.
- The excerpts taken from complete recordings required some fade-ins and fade-outs, and Decca's engineers have handled these as unobtrusively as possible.
- The title track begins with a slow fade-in of sparse acoustic guitar above an undertow of bubbling feedback, as if it is the guitar itself which is summoning those sounds.
- This play probably would work better as a film, since it already uses conventions, such as fade-ins, that don't quite work on stage.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!