The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- Patients are even more reluctant to discuss fecal incontinence than urinary incontinence.
- We analyzed fecal pellets of each bat to determine food habits.
- Toxoplasmosis is a parasitic disease which can be caused by faecal contamination of hands.
- During the collection period, fecal samples were taken from each steer twice daily.
- The majority of illnesses in the world are caused by fecal matter.
- The lake had been known to be subject to contamination from human faecal material for some time.
- Intake was estimated by dividing fecal output by the indigestibility of the forage.
- Some coliform bacteria are only present in fecal material; these are called fecal coliforms.
- An obvious symptom of thrips damage is the presence of tiny black fecal deposits left on the leaf surface where they have been feeding.
- Fecal exams are ESSENTIAL for proper diagnosis as well as treatment.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!