The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1copia en limpio femeninoplease make a fair copy of this — por favor pasa esto en limpio
- When he had made a fair copy of his final draft on a sheet of music paper, he put his guitar aside and switched on his portable computer.
- Gone are the days when we used to take dictation from the boss and get back with a typewritten fair copy.
- At last after more than three decades of silence, denials and speculation, the world's best kept secret was out in the open, available for less than a dollar - price of a vanity fair copy.
- Handel wrote an anthem for the hospital, gave annual benefit performances of Messiah, and bequeathed the organisation a fair copy of the score.
- Fortunately it is a generally reliable text, deriving either from a fair copy in Shakespeare's own hand or from an accurate transcript of such a manuscript.
- Francis Collins, Shakespeare's lawyer, didn't make a fair copy of his client's will.
- Please let me know if the Will meets with your approval before I prepare a fair copy for you to sign.
- Ahead of us lies a vote, the preparation of a fair copy of the legislation, the signature by the Governor-General, and the promulgation of this legislation upon the populace.
- Twelve years after completion of a fair copy, and six years following her death, the publication of Weiner's Page is opportune.
- It is a fair copy of the Declaration of Independence, one of three surviving copies penned by the optimistic visionary himself.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!