The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1juego limpio masculino
- The debate on terror is a serious one and it needs adult contributions and a commitment to fair play and respect from all involved.
- We need to be concerned about the precedent here, and how it affects the rules of democratic fair play.
- Behind it all there was a sense of decency and fair play and an underlying kindness and compassion.
- The rules of fair play must be observed by the minister in allocating the entitlements.
- He said he was a socialist who believed in justice, fair play and equity and was proud of this.
- He had a great sense of justice and fair play and this was so evident on the football field.
- You stand up for justice, fair play and rights and gain respect and admiration of those around you.
- Rules of fair play in men's college basketball may not be what they appear on the surface.
- His integrity and sense of fair play extend even to his adversaries.
- He was a man of honesty and integrity and would give fair play to all sides.
- Ian's talk will emphasise the importance of honesty and fair play in all aspects of political and social life.
- His sense of fair play was epitomised when, during a match in Italy, he refused to score an easy goal after the goalkeeper was injured.
- But it is certainly my call to defend good sense and fair play in public life.
- You stand up for professional values, fair play and justice during a controversy.
- This is absurd and stands in contradiction to the universal principle of fair play.
- She was a woman of good nature, generosity and with an inherent sense of fair play.
- In the interests of fair play we just need to put you right about a few things before you actually go offending anyone.
- Contrary to what we are led to believe, then, chivalry and a sense of fair play is not a purely western trait.
- So I made my way to our meeting ready to hammer them down, but my sense of fair play niggled at me.
- This, Sir David said, will conform to the principles of democracy, openness and fair play.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!