Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1Mythology(with masculine article in the singular) hada feminine
- I love magical things like fairies and goblins.
- The fairies occupied the land in many parts of the world, yet just like the multiple races of humans or demons, fairies have several of their own.
- It says everything your inner child wants to hear: believe in fairies and the powers of the imagination; and no matter how bad real life can become, you can always visit Neverland.
- The fairies not only love human frailty, but also are ardent and devoted lovers of the forest.
- Shakespeare's magical tale of fairies and Amazon queens has been transported to a sort of New France of the imagination.
- Before our modern era most people who had encounters knew that what they were dealing with were daemons, dragons, gnomes, fairies and trolls.
- His mother, a fairy queen wept, which was almost unheard for a fairy to show such human emotions.
- Because some fairies hate humans and half fairies, they hate humans because they cast us out of our natural homes above ground.
- Articulations of disbelief were passed on and shared by community members much like, and together with, stories and beliefs that affirmed the reality of the fairies and the powers of fairy healers.
- It is a part of growing up and I am sure all of us have been fed on stories of ghosts, monsters and fairies when we were children, but as we mature into adults, these beliefs will definitely wear out.
- Why did I and my sister and the girl who lived in the house at the back, as well as the one whose father kept chickens in the balcony, like to read about goblins and trolls and fairies?
- The book is based on the story of a crafty 12-year-old Irish boy who is immersed in a world of fairies, leprechauns and gnomes.
- Ghosts, monsters, fairies, UFOs and tales of all things supernatural are wanted for a new book on the subject.
- The fairy that lost its power made one final wish on those stars.
- The female fairy flew up and grabbed his hair and pulled on it impatiently.
- That moment could not have been more magical even if a fairy had flitted by.
- In the past when the humans and fairies could get along it was all written down in books, it once was history then it became legend then myth then now it's become stories to entertain children.
- She was beautiful Gaia-she almost reminded him of one of those fairies or magical creatures he had heard about in stories.
- One day Lucen was carrying a large load of wood to her work building with a few other female fairies.
- The fairies use their powers to do the jobs of the creatures that would usually live there.
2dated, offensive(male homosexual)mariquita masculine informal, derogatory