The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
curación a través de la oración y la fe
- When an alleged cure by faith healing occurs in a religious context it is usually called a miracle.
- A couple of sections are dedicated to folk remedies and faith healing.
- Articles on feng shui, crystal therapy, iridology, colonic irrigation, herbalism and faith healing sweep the media every week.
- Alternative healing methods are widely used, such as faith healing, chiropractic, and traditional ‘bush’ remedies based on indigenous plants.
- He has gone on record to state that he has used laying on of hands such as faith healing and Sigils, for healing
- There has been little attention to the margins of religious experience, for example, faith healing and mysticism.
- This led into a discussion lasting for more than three hours that ranged from religion to faith healing.
- Nathan, in her late 40s, said she could sing seven Indonesian folk songs, which she learned some years ago while attending a course offered by the Subud faith healing and spiritual organization in Cilandak, South Jakarta.
- Indeed, faith healing seems to be an important aspect of Protestant churches' attraction to believers, as well as the provision of a more traditional kind of medical assistance to the public.
- The popularity of angels, psychic phenomena, faith healing, meditation, and near-death experiences testifies to a paradigm shift in our concept of reality.
- Additionally, and despite awareness of the shortcomings of faith healers, this group relied on faith healing.
- There was the ‘Charismatic Movement,’ which embraced things like speaking in tongues, faith healing, visions, prophecy, and the like that were shunned by the staid mainstream churches of the time.
- Depending on the circumstances, we describe these different forms of recovery with terms like psychic healing, spiritual healing, faith healing, laying-on-of-hands, etc.
- His peculiar skills, which combine faith healing, gentle manipulation and massage, may raise the hackles of conventional animal doctors, but they seem to work.
- I read somewhere that Athey was raised by his grandmother and aunt and was groomed for a career as a fundamentalist minister in the Pentecostal church, and that in his early years he spoke in tongues and was involved in faith healing.
- In 1991, about 25 percent of inhabitants claimed to believe in astrology and good luck charms, and 42 percent believed in fortune-telling and faith healing.
- He gained an early reputation for faith healing and clairvoyance and won fame throughout Mexico for his playful and unorthodox cures for a range of maladies including cancer and lameness.
- More than 60 people came for faith healing, including a blind boy, a boy with a lame leg, an old woman with a headache and a man with piles.
- He was to be in town for two nights, and inside of those two nights there was going to be a lot of purging of demons, faith healing, mind reading, future forecasting and the like.
- Piety and faith healing, within approved ecclesial limits, are found in other contexts than holy wells to the present day among parish members of the Reformed and Roman traditions.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!