The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1bronceado artificial masculine
- In reality, others see a vain, self-centred man who would be utterly transparent were it not for his fake tan.
- The other solution is to get a fake tan.
- You haven't got a fake tan, I take it.
- He had torn his left biceps eight weeks earlier doing bent-over rows; the day of the show, only a fake tan hid the discoloration.
- Ditch the fake tan; you will laugh at how tacky it looks next year in photographs.
- The fragile fancy hats and fake tans last as long as the bar opening hours.
- I've never had a fake tan.
- Despite all the advice on how fake tans are a much safer solution, sometimes the temptation to grill yourself underneath the sun's rays is just too strong.
- All that remains for my transformation to be complete: the haircut and the fake tan.
- Australians have taken on board messages from the anticancer lobby about the dangers of relying on a fake tan to prevent sunburn.
- So if you're taking a trip outside in the sunshine to show off your new fake tan, you'll still need to use some sun cream.
- You might be thinking, why does a raven-haired, olive-skinned Italian goddess need a fake tan?
- My fake tan was a huge success - so much so a colleague asked if I'd been on holiday.
- Just remember that no matter how amazing and ahead of the seasons you may feel with your fake tan, don't make a habit of wearing white every day to accentuate it.
- "Take a freshwater shower immediately after going into the swimming pool or sea, as chlorine and salt water can cause fake tans to go patchy."
- Her fake tan and platinum bleach job aren't helping matters, either.
- They had fake tans and wore big earrings, and they always had pop songs blasting from the radio in the kitchen.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!