The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de halconero
1halconero masculinohalconera femenino
- Sometimes they will bring in a falconer with a live falcon and scare the birds away.
- Quebec's falconers have the right to allow their birds of prey to soar overhead but the birds are forbidden to swoop down and nab other beasts.
- He explained that female birds are more often kept by falconers because they are more vicious hunters and better flyers, making them good for displays.
- The falconers show us their range of beautiful but fairly sinister birds - hawks, eagles, vultures etc - and then treat us to an outdoor display with a falcon.
- Flushing out mammals to be caught by a bird is not an offence, although a trained falconer would probably have to be on hand to supervise the procedure.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!