The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of falibilidad
- Ordinarily, we can cope with fallibility by shrinking the likelihood of a mistake.
- His Honour went through the process of suggesting to the jury that the fallibility of human memory could explain the discrepancy.
- The error is only further testimony to human fallibility, however, in the process of discerning the guilty from the innocent.
- "Human fallibility and nuclear weapons will destroy nations."
- Future work in this area will add to our understanding of the fallibility of memories and how to spot the mistaken ones.
- These diagnostic failures were not malpractice, but the fallibility of humans and machines.
- Being aware of my own fallibility makes it easier to accept shortcomings in others.
- It allows us to acknowledge our fallibility by saying that even our best-supported theories may be false: we do not have to list them.
- And he acknowledges his own fallibility, the fact that he is part of the problem, in need of radical reform, dangerously prone to evil.
- I think it's to the credit of both papers that they acknowledge their fallibility, but the errors in question are rather more than slips of the pen.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!