The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de secuela
1(after nuclear explosion)lluvia radiactiva femeninoprecipitación radiactiva femeninofallout shelter — refugio antinuclear / antiatómico
- Belarus was one of the territories affected by the radioactive fallout from the Chernobyl nuclear reactor disaster in 1986.
- These produce a relatively small explosion and less radioactive fallout than other designs.
- Winds routinely carried radioactive fallout to communities in Utah, Nevada and northern Arizona.
- The antidote is intended to protect residents from radioactive fallout from any missile attack on the nuclear station.
- A serious accident at Sellafield could shower Ireland with radioactive fallout.
2(side effect)secuela femenino
- Any unfavourable decision vis-a vis an inter-State dispute is bound to result in a political fallout.
- As well as the toll taken by the increasing use of hard drugs, there was the psychological and spiritual fallout that resulted from abuses of dignity and personal boundaries.
- The prosecutors must also consider the possible negative economic fallout that likely will result at a time when the economy is already struggling.
- Alternately naïve and sinister, the children reflect the emotional fallout resulting from decades of unrest in the region.
- Of course, the fallout is that any of us who are different suffer or [are] potentially slated to suffer.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!