The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1detención ilegal femenino
- Like false imprisonment, false arrest is a form of trespass against the person.
- He was charged with seven felony counts, including kidnapping, armed robbery, and false imprisonment.
- The claimant brought an action for wrongful arrest and false imprisonment.
- It was an analogous false imprisonment case where there was found to be no legal basis for the actual detention of that person.
- The appellant, who had been been detained, took an action for false imprisonment, seeking a declaration that the detention had been unlawful.
- Further counts of rape, false imprisonment and threatening to kill were left on the file on the usual terms.
- He was imprisoned for five-and-a-half years for burglary, false imprisonment and handling stolen property.
- I gave him a brief outline of my personal history of false imprisonment, criminal damage, trespass to the person, death threats, and assaults by the police.
- Legislation that will stiffen the penalties for the offences of kidnapping and false imprisonment ought to be passed.
- Two men charged with the false imprisonment of a female were remanded on continuing bail at Carlow District Court.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!