The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de falsificación
1(of document, accounts)falsificación femenino
- A government that is able to defend its policies before the people only through falsification and deception is a regime of extreme crisis.
- There are deliberate falsifications, fabrications and deliberate omissions.
- Numerous falsifications, voter intimidation and a vicious propaganda campaign have prevailed in the first round.
- The charges put to the accused yesterday include the falsification of accounts, acquiring money under false pretences and failing to keep records.
- The levels of falsifications by job applicants in the industry are alarming.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!