The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1pensado para familias
- They emphasized the desire of everyone involved to make a family-friendly movie suitable for all ages.
- Among other things, it brought the stand-up comedian's family-friendly humor to the mainstream.
- He's fast-talking, unflappable, and family-friendly, and that's always a good and entertaining mix to find in your DVD tray.
- The house is very well designed to make it as family-friendly as possible.
- Typical family-friendly hotels are very familiar, with restaurants where kids can eat free and popular attractions for all ages.
- New displays and dramatic programmes are set to make the museums more family-friendly by catering for the needs of children.
- The heartfelt performances and compelling story make for decent, family-friendly fare.
- The company offers family-friendly work schedules that provide flexibility for employees to balance family and work commitments.
- We have many family-friendly flexible working arrangements in place.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!