Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1entretenimiento para la familia masculine
- The movie is a completely serviceable piece of family entertainment.
- There will be family entertainment, including a light-hearted re-enactment of events in Dublin during the French Revolution.
- It's the best, best family entertainment show on television by far.
- The complex has a restaurant on site and offers nightly family entertainment.
- They are the most recognizable sports team in the world and they stand for wholesome family entertainment.
- It's a film that can be equally enjoyed by adults and children - real family entertainment.
- The casino also includes a family entertainment floor with a bowling center, family-friendly dining, and kid's arcade!
- Perfect family entertainment and undoubtedly well worth seeing, but somewhat of a let down.
- It's all wholesome family entertainment, if you can overlook the language warning.
- Other channels expected to join the service at launch include CNN International, a music channel and a family entertainment channel.