The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de apellido
- The research revealed 41 per cent of the UK's small businesses established before 1980 are named after a family name.
- We thought they had our family name, but apparently they both have different surnames.
- When Henne's daughter was born, she wished to give her daughter the family name, Brinton, the family name of the girl's biological father, who the petitioner was not legally married to.
- Women were only useful for establishing a bloodline that could carry on the family name and give the proper last rites to the husband.
- The child is formally welcomed into its family and takes the family name.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!