The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(in house)sala de estar femenino
- There are three reception rooms inside the house - a sitting room, a family room and a large living room - the latter leads onto a patio to the rear garden.
- Sam showed them the two kitchens, the big dinner table, the music room, the living room, the family room, and a lot of the other rooms.
- As well as four bedrooms, it boasts two bathrooms, three reception rooms and a family room, as well as assorted halls, pantries and studies.
- The home has four bedrooms and one very large sitting room with a separate family room.
- The house has two studies, a library, a 15 ft kitchen, dining room, family room, sitting room, drawing room and two bathrooms.
2(in hotel)habitación familiar femenino
- Prior to [the smoking ban], the "Ancient Mariners" would have a permanent haze of smoke hanging over it, not nice for the lungs, clothes, or for eating-so your only choice was to go outside or sit in the "Family Room".
- The pub has recently undergone some renovation bringing the family room up to date and improving access for wheelchair users.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!