Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(ficción escrita por un fan de una película, programa de televisión etc., con los personajes que aparecen en los mismos) fanfiction masculine, feminine
- As its name suggests, fan fiction is fiction written by those who are great enthusiasts for a particular writer's work, and have borrowed his or her characters and contexts to write fiction of their own.
- Unless you're the kind of person who spends their weekends writing fan fiction about video game characters this won't matter too much.
- As a fledgling writer, I really wouldn't spend too much time worrying that people will write fan fiction with your characters in.
- Textual Poachers gives considerable attention to the fan fiction written about characters and situations originating in television shows.
- This is my first original story, I usually write fan fiction.
- I really like that - it totally encapsulates for me what fan fiction is about - writing the bits we don't see on TV, reading between the lines.
- Sometimes, in fan fiction, I'd write the whole story out before I start posting it.
- I don't actually have much of an opinion on people using my characters in fan fiction.