The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of apetecible
- The blonde tennis player, who is considered one of the most fanciable women in the world, promotes a range of products.
- Before you ask, he's called Paul and he's not fanciable.
- Simple equation - the older I get, the more guys younger than me start to get fanciable, as they're able to grow beards and whatnot.
- I know that he's supposed to be fanciable, but I can't see it at all; for some reason, this is the only one I like.
- When you take a good look at her, she's eminently fanciable.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!