Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1criador masculinecriadora feminine
- In a late '70s newsletter to prospective ocicat fanciers, Daly explained that one reason for the breed's spotty progress was a pet limitation ordinance passed by the town council where she lived.
- Post-war concerns about breed purity became academic as cat fanciers scrambled to make whatever judicious compromises they could in order to insure the survival of their chosen breeds.
- Throughout the late 1800s, English dog fanciers became increasingly fascinated with breeds indigenous to the European continent.
- Now crossword fanciers know that there are words for things that crossword setters just always use.
- The Bird Watching Team and parrot fanciers around the country are very excited.