The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(of dog, wolf) colmillo masculine(of snake) diente masculine(of human) colmillo masculine(of human) canino masculine
- I looked under and behind me to see the wolf flash its fangs and sharp teeth at me, giving another howl.
- The white dragon took a few bold steps towards him and bared its sharp fangs.
- As the wolf drew nearer, fangs bared ready to pounce, I closed my eyes and waited for the wolf to hit…
- Gemini shouted a warning as the canine bared its fangs and leaped towards them.
- There was no need for me to look up to find every single pair of hungry wolf eyes glaring at me, fangs bared and growling.
- The snake had dislodged its fangs, slithering after her with sureness of the ground it moved upon, then climbed up a tree.
- But before the snake demon's fangs could get in too deep, it collapsed, headless.
- No slow toxin drips from the fangs of a jungle snake; already the mouse is being digested before it is even swallowed.
- The informant was skilled at what he did and made sure the snake's fangs went in to the same two holes from the needles he had made earlier.
- It was the picture of an oval blue stone, a green snake with long fangs wrapped around it.
- This particular snake is said to have the largest fangs of all the venomous snakes in the world.
- There I find something worse than a gun wound - a brown snake with its fangs in my arm.
- You take the brown snake, its fang length is about 2-millimetres, and in one of the patients that we had, the spider actually bit straight through someone's fingernail.
- Diengo flinched as the small snake's fang sunk in his skin.
- Joey opened it slowly, and out popped a furry snake, baring its fangs.
- Poisonous snakes kill with the venom that passes through their fangs, paralyzing their prey.
- Typical bites inject up to 600 mg of venom through fangs as long as your thumb, and just 100 mg will kill a man.
- They have venom fangs, and a patch on their neck where poison spores can be launched.
- Burmese pythons like a meal they can really get their fangs around, especially since the snakes are known to go half a year or more between meals.
- The snake tried to hit me by striking its deadly fangs at me.
- The snake slithered toward Jessica, bearing its fangs with a hiss.
- They have no hidden poison glands, not claws or fangs.
- Persistent myths about sea snakes include the mistaken idea that their short fangs cannot bite very effectively.
- Occasionally, it would bury its fangs into the neck of its steed, ripping flesh and bone off.
- He had noticed that the snake had blood on its fangs when he was retrieving Juu's knife.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!