Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1EEUU(buttocks)culo masculino coloquial, malsonantetraste masculino Cono Sur coloquialpoto masculino Chile, Perú coloquial
- Marketing has to be ‘job one ‘he says, and the bottom line is ‘putting fannies in seats‘.
- This is Elvis Presley, wiggling his fanny for posterity.
- I gave him another shot of cough syrup and a pat on the fanny and sent him back out onto the Play-Doh-covered field.
- I was able to catch him under the chin, while he was leaning over, and I knocked him flat on his fanny… He calmed down then, and when he got back on his feet he spent the next half hour ministering to the injured.
- ‘You'll find out soon enough,’ Jorge grumbled as he rubbed his fanny.
2Britanico(female sexual organs)→ pussy