The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de riñonera
- McAlhany described Alpizar as carrying a big backpack and wearing a fanny pack in front.
- This is the kind of gun that can be tucked in the pocket of shorts, a purse, a fanny pack, an ankle holster or even a day planner.
- Even when fully loaded, it remains light enough to carry in a jacket pocket or a small fanny pack.
- He took out a plastic bag from his fanny pack and put the chain in, holding it in a tissue.
- With a flourish she reached into her over-sized fanny pack and pulled out a well-creased plastic bag from another grocery store chain.
- Wiping cookie crumbs from her lips, Ruby pulled on her red hooded sweatshirt, strapped on her fanny pack, and headed out the door with the tin her mother had slipped into a plastic grocery sack.
- When Noel reached into his fanny pack to show the cop his driver's license, the cop grabbed him and pushed him, placing his hand over the pack to see what Noel had in there.
- Digging through my fanny pack, I pulled out my wilted American passport.
- Don't fall asleep on the train with your fanny pack around your waist.
- At least someone at the Louisville airport was able to catch this woman who had a pistol in her fanny pack.
- Anyone carrying a purse, computer or fanny pack [they mean bum bag] will be asked to go through a security check.
- He purchased a Glock 23 and kept it in a fanny pack, loaded with a magazine of.40 S&W training ammunition but with nothing in the chamber.
- But, say you're among those who gamble for recreation, hoping mainly for a free day of fun or maybe a trip home with a few more bucks in your fanny pack than you brought.
- After a night under the star-choked sky, I grab a fanny pack with water, snacks, and film and head up one of the washes that skitter here and there across the valley.
- ‘I have some in my purse,’ Mrs. Johnson offered, fishing a tiny container out of her fanny pack.
- With walking shoes and a fanny pack, you can tramp all day through the fragrant leaves in birch- and maple-filled woods under a canopy of radiant colors.
- I stuffed a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and some trail mix into my fanny pack, leaving just enough room for my father's old police sidearm and a single bullet.
- But I carry the gun in a fanny pack and it hasn't slowed me down yet.
- Wear a fanny pack, carpenter's apron, or jacket/sweater with pockets to carry things
- Some basic tools and parts that I would strongly suggest carrying in your fanny pack.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!