The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de fantasioso
1(person who fantasizes)fantasioso masculinofantasiosa femenino
- The defendant, who vigorously denies the claims, said the mother-of-two was a "fantasist" fuelled by a love of money.
- The company's spokesman has said sorry for suggesting the deceased man was a Walter Mitty fantasist.
- Like all fantasists, the young man lived in a world of his own.
- He was effectively found guilty, not of being a terrorist, but of being a fantasist.
- He was himself a talented runner in his day, but "a bit of a fantasist" according to a national coach who remembers him.
- Meanwhile, the immutable laws of Fleet Street demanded that the paper's scoop be derided and its star witness dismissed as a fantasist.
- This documented fact makes the writer's supposed statistic look like the wishful thinking of a fantasist.
- There are continuing doubts about the reliability of his confession, and widespread suggestions that he might be a mentally ill fantasist.
- Naturally the defence subjected all this to microscopic scrutiny, and sought to portray the accuser as a fantasist.
- He is just a fantasist and these absurd stories shouldn't be given any credibility.
2(writer of fantasies)escritor de literatura fantástica masculinoescritora de literatura fantástica femenino
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!