The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de fantástico
1.1 coloquial (wonderful)(car/person/meal) fantástico(car/person/meal) estupendofantastic! — ¡fantástico!
- This wonderful daughter, fantastic friend, and excellent pupil had secured a place at a top university.
- He has a wonderful wife, a fantastic job and two brilliant children.
- There will also be a raffle for fabulous prizes including a fantastic hamper, so come along and try your luck.
- But she's absolutely terrific, a really fantastic person who is very funny and very cheeky.
- I needed a full-time job to get a great house with my superb friends in a fantastic Sydney suburb.
- He was absolutely fantastic and it felt wonderful to see him on stage.
- We walked around for hours taking photos and marvelling at the fantastic paintings and architecture.
- It was a fantastic day with a wonderful service and a great reception.
- Of course, it would be churlish not to marvel at the fantastic performance of Tiger Woods.
- The one thing that has united everyone is terrific passion for this fantastic city of ours.
- The weather is fantastic, which has kind of thrown my body thermostat off kilter.
- Excellent fresh fish, the most marvellous roast potatoes and fantastic cakes.
- It has wonderful staff, a fantastic atmosphere, a menu that more or less has something you want however you are feeling.
- Many of our resorts now offer fantastic facilities and a wide range of attractions and activities for everyone to enjoy.
- We can now give the people what they want - access to a fantastic destination that has a huge array of attractions.
- We saw some fantastic competition and some brilliant races, particularly in the distance events.
- So anyway, we all think you're fabulous, great and fantastic and so will the world's rock scene!
- Dragan Dzajic, a brilliant player with a fantastic left foot and brilliant technique.
- Godowsky is a very underrated composer, this disc is fantastic, Hamelin is superb!
- It is an awesome, fantastic car, and it is really nice, but it just isn't for me.
- Making them also uses a fantastic amount of water, far more than is used washing re-usable ones.
- It's wonderfully remote, with fantastic cliffs and big white sandy beaches.
- The great total of e260 was collected on the morning which is a fantastic amount.
- We wish to extend our sincere thanks to everyone who helped us in any way to achieve this fantastic amount.
- It's a fantastic amount of money which could make an enormous difference to someone's life.
- The computer age means a fantastic amount of information and statistics can be accessed almost instantly.
- We are learning a fantastic amount about consciousness from the current science.
- But even that fantastic amount of cash would only replace sewers more than 100 years old.
- They also learn a fantastic amount about science and about themselves.
1.2(enormous)(salary/reductions) fabuloso(salary/reductions) fantástico
2.1(incredible, preposterous)(story/accusation) absurdo(story/accusation) increíble
- Everything in Ilija's work is unreal and ahistorical, fantastic and imaginative.
- There are ongoing sightings of sea-monsters and fantastic creatures lurking in the emerald green waters.
- Most contain fantastic elements, from Lucifer and Jesus to a field of talking cows.
- The fantastic creatures and the magic that fuels them is utterly captivating.
- His world is strange, fantastic, gritty and believable, it works very well as a fantasy world.
- His life reads like a romantic novel, and much of his music bears the same colourful and fantastic traits.
2.3(bizarre, strange)(clothing/appearance/dream) estrafalario
- This island hosts a large number of strange-shaped stones and fantastic caves.
- But even as the light faded, strange and fantastic bird sounds came from every side.
- Palm trees swayed as the wind combed their leaves into flying crests like strange and fantastic coiffure.
- The world before the flood is fantastic and strange, alluringly unreal.
- For about four hours every day, the reflected sun throws fantastic shapes on the walls inside.
- The fantastic medieval building is the best in the north of Scotland and gives a great insight into the area's Norse past.
- The surrealism of the performance lies in how normal the fantastic and bizarre events of the banquet are portrayed.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!