The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of ridículo
- In some areas closures are already beginning to affect the quality of treatment, producing some farcical situations.
- Lots of farcical situations arise, which it would be unsporting to divulge.
- Don't take the spotlight off this farcical situation until the offenders are arrested.
- It's an extraordinary system in America, quite different from the farcical situation here.
- What is surprising is that this farcical situation was ever allowed to develop in the first place.
- It's farcical situation, more so now that so many clubs are living hand to mouth.
- It sounds absurd but the entire episode has been so completely farcical that one can hardly believe that it took place at all.
- No matter how outlandish and farcical some of the events become everything remains firmly grounded in a sense of reality.
- Over the past five years, each have contrived to reduce the events to farcical levels, at least once.
- No, thankfully, or the situation could have ended up in an ever increasingly farcical court case.
- It is simply a matter of preposterous and farcical behavior by a hegemon.
- This turn of events was later described by a judge as a farcical about-face on the part of the Council.
- What strikes me about the events of the past week is the surreal farcical vulgarity of it all.
- At this point the story takes a bit of a farcical turn of events.
- You are doing an admirable job of reporting this farcical event and I trust you will continue.
- This dramatised story of his life matched its subject by being the most farcical depiction of an artist I think I've ever seen.
- This is farcical administration of the immigration law and it demeans the very concept of national interest.
- They're so enormous, so stratospheric, so downright farcical that all I can offer in response is a kind of hollow laugh.
- The whole idea of the proposed redevelopment of the centre is farcical, unnecessary and at odds with what many people really want.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!