The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
vivienda del granjero y edificios que la rodean(en Río de la Plata) casco de la estancia masculine
- Noel lives in a restored farmstead on a farm near Dewitt, Michigan.
- Their farmstead and barnyard areas are immaculately tidy.
- The barns and milking parlor on the farmstead had been vacant for seven years, so friends helped them clean, test equipment and replace components as needed.
- Most of these were built of stone, while dwellings and other functional buildings like farmsteads or mills, depending on local materials, were of timber, clay, or brick.
- Heavy infestations of grasshoppers have been reported in field margins and farmsteads, mostly in the eastern third of Nebraska.
- He encouraged rural residents to be alert to signs of production on abandoned farmsteads and to contact local authorities.
- At one time they were raising hogs on three different farmsteads.
- This feature is used to accommodate roadways, farmsteads or other areas where irrigation is unwanted.
- We need to allow a full range of economic activities on our farmsteads and rural properties.
- His writings state the abbey founded a large farmstead, or grange, and a water mill 20 miles away near Wharram Percy, south of Malton.
- Our grandmother cooked large meals for the men, who slept in a bunkhouse on the farmstead.
- At her farmstead, two acres are devoted to the house and yard and 118 acres to active farm production.
- Winding lanes, squeezed together by plump hedgerows, wander along farmsteads, groves of woodland, and villages.
- It ploughed through many farmsteads, homes and lands.
- The contractor built a wall from old fieldstones set aside at the time farmers cleared the land for farmsteads.
- In Iceland the impact of Viking farmsteads on the land can be dated by analyzing layers of volcanic ash in soils, sediments, and ice caps.
- When planning manure storages, consider all farmstead operations, building locations, and prevailing winds.
- It includes some twenty-seven architectural portraits, mostly of farmsteads, but also of commercial buildings and other structures.
- The farmstead consisted of a set of buildings grouped around a yard: the living dwelling faced the cowshed and the storehouse while the threshing house and steam bath house were set at a further distance.
- The site is a Neolithic farmstead with the oldest standing buildings in North-West Europe, but before I worked there it was thought to date from the Iron Age.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!