The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de modelo
1modelo masculino, femeninomaniquí masculino, femenino
- Olivia, a former runway fashion model, questioned whether her son's health problems could be linked to her use of cosmetics.
- Felice is a spicy little number making her living as a world-famous fashion model.
- Prior to launching her business, her career as a professional fashion model based in Toronto had taken her to Tokyo on contract.
- Hence, I'm no fashion model, but I am getting richer with every passing year!
- Athletics encourage women to be strong and daring - necessary survival skills in an era when women are constantly bombarded with images of fashion models.
- Chloe's job, doing make-up for fashion models, only depresses her more; she makes other women appear glamorous, while feeling unappealing herself.
- As guests nibbled caviar, fashion models sashayed down the catwalk showing off new phones costing as much as $625.
- She was working as an oversize fashion model.
- He came from a fashion model background and had never had to work so hard to earn money.
- The party at the West End had all the glamorous people in town ranging from celebrities to top fashion models.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!