The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1a la modathey're fashionably dressed — van vestidos a la moda
- A woman of twenty, wildly spiky black hair fashionably flowing in the breeze, drove speedily throughout the city.
- My companions, fashionably dressed journalists from the magazine, seemed mystified at the suggestion.
- Nearly one-third (31 percent) of prestige shoppers say they "dress more fashionably than others."
- The author, like so many writers of popular biography, is guilty of being fashionably irreverent toward her subject.
- Production-wise, the designer keeps the stage cold, sleek and fashionably minimal.
- She was an attractive brunette, fashionably attired and coiffed.
- They both wore their uniforms fashionably, making them looking like models in the dull uniform.
- Soft ringlets had been pinned up fashionably atop her head and a white veil embedded with pearls hung from beneath.
- He had wild blonde hair, fashionably untamed.
- But even the fashionably challenged me can tell that these clothes are cool.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!