The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(quick-moving)de movimientos rápidos
- Marketing developed in competitive fast-moving goods sectors, followed by private-sector services.
- One can buy the ingredients canned, frozen or prepared by the butcher, indicating a fast-moving society with hardly any time to spare.
- The dialogues were not seamless either but this was usually less noticeable thanks to the fast-moving plots.
- When the pace of the movie was brisk and fast-moving, it actually wasn't too bad to watch.
- We presented a continuous, fast-moving stream of single-digit numbers on a computer screen.
- Combining elements of comedy and fast-moving farce with sexually explicit language, it proved a commercial though not an artistic success.
- Yet even with its flaws, the movie is fast-moving entertainment that is worth a rental at the very least.
- We're a fast-moving company and collaborating through a wiki helps reduce our start-up time with consultants.
- Sellers of fast-moving consumer goods have therefore tended to rely on traditional mass communication as a more cost-effective alternative than direct marketing.
- It's a fast-moving, hip and cynical tale with no longueurs and has a real cinematic sweep to go with its expert choreography.
2(fast-selling)de venta rápida
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!