The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
(fast breeder reactor)
1reactor reproductor rápido masculinoreproductor rápido masculino
- The plutonium was now to be separated out so that it could be recycled into a new type of reactor known as the fast breeder.
- There has been significant progress in the field of atomic energy, including a movement towards achieving a fast breeder reactor.
- And the government poured billions of dollars into the development of exotic technologies such as fast breeder reactors, which theoretically can produce more plutonium than they consume.
- The expansion calculated by the IAEA could not be realised without an immediate transition to the fast breeders for extending the uranium reserves.
- Since the North had no capability of building fast breeder reactors (which use plutonium as fuel), the implication was that the reprocessing plant was part of a nuclear weapons programme.
- The fuel was originally made for the German fast breeder reactor at Kalkar near the Dutch border.
- The highlight of the fast breeder programme is the mastery of a technology using indigenously prepared mixed carbide fuel in the smaller Fast Breeder Test Reactor commissioned in 1985.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!