The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1vía rápida femininefast-track executive — ejecutivo que llegará lejos
- The ideal person will be professionally qualified and be able to demonstrate a fast track career history.
- By the time she was born, those days were behind him and he was on the fast track of an army career.
- We lack the kind of mentorship and connections with people who can help us on the fast track and up the career ladder.
- Resurfacing, pavement improvement and traffic flow improvement will be done under a fast track programme.
- The fast track process should cut the visa wait to as little as 24 hours for foreign reporters wishing to enter China.
- Rachel's voice whispered to him - did that matter if it guaranteed him a fast track to public performance?
- You can also take the fast track to elite membership by requesting and completing an elite challenge.
- I think a lot of parents are taken up with this idea that their kids are going to fall behind and that they have to get them on the fast track early.
- By the time he touched down, his peace mission was on the fast track to failure.
- She's also currently on the fast track to mastering the Bulgarian language.
- Federal prosecutors will assess whether any information offered is strong enough to allow an informant on to the fast track.
- Although she is not on the fast track to becoming a millionaire, she is not looking at a poverty-stricken future either.
- It was a revolutionary job, but not exactly on the fast track to anywhere.
- This is one constitutional amendment that evidently is being put on the fast track.
- It follows that if parents mess up in any way, there can be no second chance, and their offspring will be on the fast track to a blighted life.
- The administration says it is open to changes so long as the legislation is put on a fast track.
- George will be quickly put on the fast track programme and foreign deputation will follow in a year.
- For an unknown presenter to be awarded such a plum job signals both that he is on the fast track to success and that the station is in need of a boost.
- The band is gasping for breath, running in the fast track of the music industry.
- Glasgow-based, and with his name mentioned in all the right places, he appears to be on the fast track to fame.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!