The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(food) sin grasa(diet) sin grasas
- Use fat-free cream cheese on a bagel or in a vegetable dip.
- Combine two tablespoons of fat-free cream cheese with half a teaspoon of chili powder.
- This myth is what those absurd and revolting products such as fat-free cakes and artificially sweetened fizzy drinks are all about.
- Even if it were desirable, a completely fat-free diet would be impossibly bulky.
- That doesn't mean you have to switch to a fat-free margarine.
- She carried the bagel halves back to the table, set them on her plate, and opened the tub of fat-free cream cheese.
- But the population scarfing fat-free foods grows plumper nonetheless.
- Try low-fat or fat-free cheeses, as well as low-fat or fat-free yogurt, sour cream, and cream cheese.
- To make fat-free foods taste good, manufacturers had to add more sugar.
- That's why fat-free foods are so dangerous - they're loaded up with sugar that changes to fat inside our bodies.
- What happens is you can eat a lot of fat-free foods that are very high calorically, so you're not going to lose weight.
- Sugar-free and fat-free foods are not always calorie free or even low calorie.
- Low-fat and fat-free food sales are trailing behind foods that simply taste good.
- At school, she tried dieting and went through a phase of eating only fat-free foods.
- Even a fat-free food can have a lot of calories and can be stored as fat.
- The exceptions are nonfat milk, fat-free yogurt and fat-free cottage cheese.
- Instead, replace the beef with grilled chicken, and opt for non-refried beans and fat-free dressing.
- But medical experts warned he may need extended rest as well as having to go on a fat-free diet and anti-cholesterol drugs.
- You may feel virtuous digging into a salad without cheese, olives or nuts and drizzled with fat-free dressing.
- In fact, some fat-free cookies contain more calories than the original.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!