The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of fatalista
- Osric brings Laertes' challenge to a fencing bout, which a fatalistic Hamlet, despite his forebodings, accepts.
- Film noir is known for electrifying, fatalistic dialogue.
- For me, his best work are his fatalistic looks at uncomfortable, unavoidable love.
- At this stage, students look beyond fatalistic or cultural reasons for inequality to focus on structural, systemic explanations.
- Audiences must have bought into the fatalistic inevitability of the plot devices.
- He created a low-budget, effectively fatalistic horror film about a man-made plague that wipes out humanity.
- 'Far From the Madding Crowd' is not as fatalistic as Hardy's later works.
- I see what you're saying, 'Utopia', and I'd love the same thing, but I've got a fatalistic/realistic viewpoint that keeps me from getting very caught up in it.
- The bewilderment and loss of faith in authority, the fatalistic sense that no matter what you do, society will hold you down - all reflect the darker side of the popular mood during that era.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!