The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de fatídico
1(momentous)(day/decision) fatídico(day/decision) aciago(day/decision) funestoand so the fateful day arrived — y llegó el día fatídico humorístico
- On that fateful night a disastrous landslide wrecked havoc on their scenic community.
- For many, this was the horrifying, almost fateful consequence of the life he had led.
- This was the one time she misused her powers, and it proved to have fateful consequences.
- At this fateful juncture in our history it is vital that we see clearly who are our enemies, and that we deal with them.
- He took the fateful decision to jump from the dinghy and swim for the shore but did not make it, despite being a strong swimmer and fit.
- He no longer sits up nights like he used to, but memories of the fateful decision haunt him every day.
- It was the one name that the queen was loath to hear at that fateful moment and her heart was hardened.
- It was truly difficult to express into words what she had gone through on that fateful day.
- I remember yelling at my brother in shock and disbelief that fateful April Fools' night.
- However, those same predictions can whip us into frenzy if the fateful deadline looms ahead.
- I realized many of the young men who lost their lives that fateful December were the same age as my own sons are now.
- It's a fateful symbiosis in a downward spiral of political aspiration.
- It is obvious that they expect him to make a more compelling case before such a fateful juncture is reached.
- Politically-motivated gregariousness and poor time organisation proved fateful.
- She spoke with us about fateful encounters and the knowledge she has gleaned.
- After that fateful year, they made it to the finals only four times and they lost each time in a close contest.
- But one fateful night, she forgot to replace the capstone on the sacred spring.
- Then late in the summer comes the fateful day when you discover your results.
- Both films follow three people whose lives become entangled after a fateful accident.
- Fifty years after that first, fateful visit to Recreation Park, he saw silverware raised aloft.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!