The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1figura paterna femeninoimagen paterna femenino
- If you do not have a father, a common substitute is a father figure or even your brother would make a very nice gesture.
- The instructor had been an older man and someone that Carl had seen as a father figure, a substitute to fill part of a missing piece of his life.
- Personally I didn't respect him as a father figure, but lots of kids did.
- Instead, they made him into an idealized lover, a father figure, or a saviour.
- He didn't lose the love of a mother figure and a father figure.
- I figured that it would be easier to find a father figure than a mother figure in this huge city.
- When your children are young, they need a role model and a father figure.
- He's a very emotional person and he likes to be a father figure to all of his team.
- He had great leadership qualities on the pitch and was the father figure in our team.
- James has never met his biological father and the man who served as a father figure is in jail for mortgage fraud.
- He was not only our spiritual leader, but he was a very good friend to us and a father figure, somewhat.
- My step-father on the other hand is the paragon of a father figure and someone I can look up to as a role model.
- He is labeled as an illegal immigrant, and the victim of a controlling father figure.
- Mike dotes on Paul because he's never had a father figure.
- He is a father figure to her, someone she idolizes and, more importantly, someone she trusts.
- Chris had always tried to be the best father figure that he could for me.
- As for it being due to an absent father figure, I couldn't say.
- She had two sons for whom he had become a father figure.
- I can't feel the loss of a good father figure that I never had in the first place.
- He was already like a father figure to her, and she cared enough for Angela to think of her as an honorary sister.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!