The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of paternidad
- The magazine's target readership is "men in their 30s and 40s who are embracing fatherhood."
- Then she becomes pregnant and breaks the news of impending fatherhood to her boyfriend.
- Marriage and fatherhood have changed his priorities.
- His wife is due to have their first child in April, giving him the responsibility of fatherhood for the first time.
- I'd lived on my own since leaving college, so when my boyfriend decided he wasn't ready for fatherhood I was upset, but not really fazed.
- The men you surveyed have surprisingly traditional attitudes toward fatherhood.
- His second marriage brought a second shot at fatherhood.
- Molly's husband is becoming unnerved by the possibility of fatherhood.
- Taken with zinc, it can improve the chance of fatherhood in subfertile men by up to 74 per cent.
- Once fatherhood arrives, men say they would prefer a more traditional role.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!