The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of gordo
1gordo masculinegorda feminineguatón masculine Chile, Peru informalguatona feminine Chile, Peru informal
- A genuine fatso - looking for the easy way out - would not have the strength or willpower to actually do those exercises!
- The more demure ladies in the group recoiled in horror, but my fatso friends and I peered at this formidable dish in silent wonder.
- Here was this strange little fatso living in my sister's kitchen, a sympathetic listener turning again and again to ask, ‘So, really, how are you?’
- This message goes out to the guy who yelled out at me when I was walking up St-Laurent on Saturday night: ‘Keep eating your sandwich, fatso.’
- Most people who buy mobile phones seem to manage it just fine, fatso.
- So keep eating your sandwich, fatso, and you're gonna gain an extra 40 pounds on top of that!
- You deserved it, you self-righteous ugly fatso.
- I would never dream of going up to an overweight person and saying, ‘Hey fatso, how's it going?’
- He yelled a series of expletives at his unwitting assassin, a volley that culminated in the words: ‘Watch it, fatso!’
- She wasn't expecting her idea would be accepted, but she didn't like the idea of working for this fatso as one of the lowest servants either.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!