The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1ácido graso masculino
- Soaps are created by the chemical reaction of a fatty acid with an alkali metal hydroxide.
- The carboxyl group on the fatty acid contributes some water solubility to the molecule.
- The cellulose is digested by the bacteria and they supply the animals with short chain fatty acids.
- Vitamin E is more reactive than the fatty acid molecule and, therefore, reacts instead of it.
- The most common monounsaturated fatty acids are those oleic acids found in most oils.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!