The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of criticón
1I'm tired of his fault-finding — estoy harta de que a todo le encuentre defectos
- Planetary placements are definitely Virgo-friendly at present so why squander them on fault-finding and criticising?
- When you have to confront your child, avoid blaming, criticizing, or fault-finding, which undermine self-esteem and can lead to resentment.
- Your personality has a much more critical and fault-finding tone.
- The persistent critic, therefore, has a vested interest in fault-finding.
- Mercury in Virgo certainly activates an avalanche of fault-finding, complaints and gossip, and you may find yourself playing the blame game.
- It's already shaping up for that pattern of fault-finding, but there could be some variations on that game this time.
- So while criticism of volunteers is easy, one should go easy on the fault-finding unless one is willing to get off the fence and do the work.
- We are forever on a fault-finding, postmortem mission but do not want to prescribe solutions to problems.
- With its relentless fault-finding and its pervasively self-justifying tone, Dickens's essay may well be considered as much a work of ‘political persuasion’ as it is of fact.
- Nevertheless, I suspect that most readers will agree with me that they'd much rather read a balanced and appreciative games collection than immerse themselves in this sort of fault-finding.
- Candide thinks happiness can be gained from fault-finding.
- I was able to spend time with that person and the complaining and fault-finding was significantly reduced.
- On a deeper level, this fault-finding is actually a fear-based defense mechanism that keeps other people away.
- It is not the overzealous, fault-finding traffic officers who ambush motorists at every street corner.
- You may be distracted, overly hopeful, in a fault-finding mood, or just plain bored.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!