Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- We are under no illusion, however, that this effort is faultless and error free.
- We need a goal, and most of all we need a faultless role model who inspires us to do our best to reach that goal.
- One of them in my opinion is the most faultless and fundamentally perfect fighter of all time.
- The period setting is perfect and the acting is faultless in most cases, but the plot is slow to get going and there's never a lot of action.
- Consequentially, a small but vocal minority has emerged, apparently bent upon poking holes in her faultless public image.
- She said that while operations and surgeons were on the whole faultless, criticism stemmed from a lack of aftercare and poor hygiene.
- His style is technically faultless and his use of electronic sounds makes his style unique among Irish DJs.
- The technology would also have to be faultless or foolproof.
- It only means that our good tendencies are not complete or infallible, that we are not faultless automata.
- Her voice is faultless every time, and the dance routine is tight.
- On the accountability of the European parliament they are faultless.
- The government's handling of the crisis has been far from faultless.
- It's a faultless example of organized crime's ability to horrify us and enthral us at the same time.
- That aside, and bearing in mind that my vehicles were brand new, the cars' poise and agility are almost faultless.
- You cannot guarantee anyone in any walk of life will be faultless.
- As a promotional tool to sell the show, this collection is faultless.
- The service was polite, friendly and faultless, until perhaps the end when there was a bit of a delay in settling the bill.
- Now the burden is on the hospital to convince judges that they are faultless.
- To her legions of adoring fans, she is faultless, blameless and unbeatable.
- She even made a placard written in calligraphy and in faultless rhyming couplets denouncing the union.